GAME DAY DETAILS
DURATION OF QUARTERS
Seniors 20 minutes (plus time on)
Reserves 25 minutes
U 18 25 minutes
U 16 20 minutes
U 14 20 minutes
U 12 15 minutes
U 10 12 minutes
Quarter time 3 minutes
Half Time 10 minutes - U10, 12, 14
15 minutes - Seniors Reserves U18, U16
Three Quarter time 5 minutes
GAME START TIMES
The following are general start times. Refer to EDFL fixture for precise start time
Reserves 12:00 noon
TASKS AND DUTIES
The following tasks need to be carried out on game day. The Relevant Team Managers are responsible to ensure that these tasks are delegated on either a duty roster system or by regular volunteers.
HOME GAMES - PRE GAME DUTIES
JUNIOR GAME DAYS - Under 10 team manager duty roster for parents to include the following pre match duties.
SENIOR GAME DAYS - Under 18 team manager duty roster for parents to include the following pre match duties.
1. Erect goal post padding on goal and behind posts before game starts. This can be incorporated in time keeper’s duties.
2. Ensure that clubrooms, umpire’s rooms, time keepers box and grass parking area gate are open. Lock all gates and doors after game.
3. Place traffic cones along asphalt concorse area to ensure no cars park in the pedestrian only zone during games.
4. Team Manager to fill out ground report sheet. The ground report sheet is a safety check of the ground and clubrooms. The visiting team representative also signs this form.
5. Turn on scoreboard power at switchboard and operate scoreboard roller shutter
6. Open Time Keepers Box and set up scoreboard computer program.
7. Arrange for green rubbish bins to be spread around ground prior to the start of Under 10 game on Sundays and Under 18 game on Saturdays.
8. Place stretcher at boundary
9. Erect Exclusion Zone barriers including bollards and ropes around both home and away coaches box areas (juniors only)
HOME GAMES - POST GAME DUTIES
JUNIOR GAME DAYS - Under 16 team manager duty roster for parents to include the following post match duties
SENIOR GAME DAYS - Delegated volunteer to carry out the following post match duties
1. Remove the goal post padding and return to Auskick Room.
2. Return stretcher to clubrooms.
3. Return traffic cones to Auskick Room
3. Return bins to bin stations.
4. Clean and sweep home, visitor and umpire rooms.
5. Hose down and clean all wet areas including shower rooms and toilet areas
5. Lock up time keeping box, close front shutter and turn off scoreboard display.
6. Close Scoreboard roller shutter and turn off scoreboard power at switchboard
7. Lock change rooms.
8. Return Exclusion Zone barriers to store area under Time Keepers Box
AWAY GAMES - PRE AND POST GAME DUTIES
JUNIOR AND SENIOR GAME DAYS
1. Ground report sheet filled out by home team of first designated game for the day. (Usually U10 or U18) Our club representative checks ground with home team representative and signs their form.
2. Ensure that away club rooms are swept clean and that no belongings have been left behind.